- Career Development
In order to promote the scientific management of posts, AVIC-ENG has developed a career path for talent development and further improved the post management system.
1. The post management policy makes clear provisions on the post system, post requirements, appointment, promotion, demotion, etc.
2. AVIC-ENG divides its positions into three categories: management position, technical position, and business position. The employees can be promoted according to their management skills or technical/business skills.
3. AVIC-ENG adjusts its employees’ positions mainly through competitive examination and assessment and adheres to the principle of probation before employment.
AVIC-ENG adopts both traditional training methods and the most up-to-date training methods such as “action & learning” mechanism, tutor system, practice and training combination, structured discussion, etc. to guide employees to learn and improve knowledge and skills by themselves and to apply what they have learned into practice.
1. Roc Plan—Youth Leadership Training Program
Training goal: AVIC-ENG aims to train its high-potential youth backbones to become its future leaders within 1-2 years.
2. Dragon Plan—Business Elite Training Program
Training goal: AVIC-ENG aims to train its business backbones in such areas as market development, investment and financing, contract management, and project management to become business elites within 1 year.
3. “International Star” Program—Management Trainee Project
Training goal: AVIC-ENG aims to train its “International Star” graduates to become business backbones familiar with international engineering and to develop their potential for management within 5 years.